SCTC Volunteer Sign-Up
JOIN THE SCTC 2018 TEAM
- Become a member of the SCTC volunteer crew.
- Please email us your full name, phone number, areas of interest based on the list below. (Contact form available here).
- Efforts will be made to accommodate; however, we cannot guarantee that.
- We are excited to work with individuals who are hard working, punctual, cheerful and friendly.
Here are the tasks we are recruiting for:
- setup & cleanup
- table decoration
- lighting duties: pick up/drop off. setup/tear down
- front desk (check-in)
- host & directing people to their tables
- host/transportation to the judges/instructors) Note: lodging has already been provided close to the venue
- minimum 4 shifts are required (each shift is 2 hours) for the volunteer full milongas/spectator pass*.
- minimum 8 shifts are required (each shift is 2 hours) for the volunteer full festival pass**.
- You will be contacted by email and are expected to promptly respond within 24 hours. No mandatory premeetings will be held so as to avoid timely travel.
- We kindly ask you to give a minimum 3 day notice if you are unable to attend and complete your duties
- Varies time slots will be available from morning till late night.
*As a valued SCTC volunteer, you will receive:
- special discount ($100 for the FULL MILONGA + SPECTATOR PASS) and additional monetary compensation ($10-$25 per hour depending on the task).
- special discount ($250 for the FULL FESTIVAL PASS) and additional monetary compensation ($10-$25 per hour depending on the task).
Once we receive your information and assign your task, you will receive the link to purchase the volunteer pass and link to the task google sheet.